Extreme Lawyers for Extreme Injuries > Dog Bite Injuries in the DFW Area

You’ve been seriously bitten by a dog. What do you do?

You need a police report. Call 911 and get necessary medical attention.

You need the police report to include details on the dog owner’s insurance. The policy covering it is the homeowner’s policy.

Contact Rocky Haire at the Denton or Dallas office of Haire Law Firm to schedule an initial consultation about Dog Bite Injuries.

Haire Law is there when you need us!