One person is dead and over a dozen more are ill after consuming food products from Dole, according to Buzzfeed News. The fifteen people that were infected were exposed to listeriosis, a bacteria that could be potentially life threatening, from the company’s salad products. The salads were believed to have come from Dole’s Springfield, Ohio plant. The plant is now closed to prevent further spreading, and consumers have been warned to dispose of their salad products that begin with an “A” in the product code. Other products that start with “A” are safe to eat and were not made at the Ohio plant, according to the CDC.
If you or someone you love has been injured or killed in a Texas personal injury incident, and you believe another person or party to be at fault, contact Haire Law for an evaluation of your case. Visit the contact us page or call 940-484-5555 for more information regarding personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits.