The family of a worker killed at Texas A&M’s Kyle Field has been awarded $53 million, according to NBC DFW. Angel Garcia died in 2013 as a result of falling four stories during renovations for Lindamood Demolition Inc. at Kyle Field. A piece of concrete fell on the equipment he was using, causing the fall. The lawsuit, which was filed on behalf of his wife and children, found the demolition company 25% liable and the other 75% fell onto the management company, Manhattan-Vaughn. Manhattan-Vaughn plans to appeal the decision.

If you or someone you love has been injured or killed in a personal injury incident, and you believe another person or party to be at fault, contact Haire Law for an evaluation of your case. Visit the contact us page or call 940-484-5555 for more information regarding personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits.