About 25 children were accidentally served a mixture of bleach and water at a New Jersey daycare on Thursday, according to the Huffington Post. The incident occurred at Growing Tree Learning Center II in Jersey City after a substitute teacher’s aide mistakenly gave the children the drink from a water bottle that contained bleach. A Jersey City Medical Center EMS official said that none of the children were believed to be in life-threatening condition. The director of the daycare did not detail what happened, but said the parents of the children were notified.
If you or someone you love has been injured or killed in a personal injury incident, and you believe another person or party to be at fault, contact Haire Law for an evaluation of your case. Visit the contact us page or call 940-484-5555 for more information regarding personal injury and wrongful death suits.