An incident involving a carbon monoxide leak in San Antonio has resulted in the hospitalization of six people, one with life-threatening injuries, according to AP News. Three were taken in on Saturday evening, while three others admitted themselves, complaining of flu-like symptoms. Doctors were able to determine that they were suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning, and the fire department was alerted. They cleared the building; 16 units in total. The cause of the leak is reported to be burning insulation on a water heater in the building.

If you or someone you love has been injured or killed and you believe another person or party to be at fault, contact Haire Law for an evaluation of your case. Visit the contact us page or call 940-484-5555 for more information regarding personal injury and wrongful death suits.