Accidental carbon monoxide poisoning may be to blame for the death and injury of a man and woman in a Lubbock motel, according to WFAA News. Investigators were called in after the two failed to check-out and were not able to be reached in their room. The man was found dead at the scene, and the woman was ill and taken to a nearby hospital. High levels of carbon monoxide were found in the room, and the Fire Rescue Chief was reported to have suggested that a faulty heater may be the cause.

If you or someone you love has been injured or killed in an accident that you believe to be the fault of another person or party, contact Haire Law to speak with a personal injury attorney. Visit the contact us page or call 940-484-5555 for an evaluation of your case.